May 11, 2008 § Leave a comment
Seems so trivial, why do I or readers need this?
Advantages of SWFObject:
- It can generates embed tags dynamically.
- It worries about multi-browsers support, so that you don’t have to.
- There are multiple ways of embedding SWF, with SWFObject, you don’t have to worry about that.
Why you should use SWFObject (from its wiki page):
- Is more optimized and flexible than any other Flash Player embed method around
- Breaks the cycle of being locked into vendor specific markup and promotes the use of web standards and alternative content
- Is easy to use