Games: Pirates Online
February 17, 2008 § Leave a comment
Pirates Online is MMORPG based on Pirates of The Caribbean. This game is actually fun. Fun in a non demanding, casual but still packing lots of action. This game might actually worth spending monthly subscription.
Below are some good points about why I think this game rocks:
- The game client is fast to download (with cable connection) (+1.02).
- Pirates Online is not demanding at all in terms of graphic card (+999.99).
- There’s compelling single player story (+0.5).
- Navigation and Menu are easy to learn thanks to in-your-face-big-fat-arrow help pointers (+99.123).
- It is available on Mac (+9999999.99).
- Ship battles are sooo much fun (+15.00002).
Some of the bad thing on why it sucks:
- Free account is short, very very short. (- 10.3234)
- $15 per month might be a bit too expensive because it is not WOW (-1000,2213).
Try it, and see if you like Pirates Online.