OS X as the ultimate Web Dev machine!
April 22, 2007 § Leave a comment
Below are blogs, tutorials, and articles that help me configuring OS X to be the ultimate web development machine:
- Before doing anything, first execute command: “periodic weekly”. This allows you to use “locate” command.
- Fink! Before installing your favorite Linux tools/packages, get this one first. This app contains apt-get and much more.
- While you are installing Fink, why not FinkCommander?
- This guy presents dead-on tutorial on how to install Apache, MySQL, & PHP.
- This is my take on how to install Apache2 & PHP5.
- This guy shares us the joy of Python via this easy, breeze, beautiful blog.
- In case you have amnesia, or simply didn’t know SVN… Read this!
- What about Text Editor you say?
More is coming up, if only I could find some of yesterday’s online tutorials (del.icio.us hasn’t solved my problem yet).